If you or a family member currently receives Support Broker services through Visions, please take a moment to share your feedback by completing our annual survey.
Your input matters and will be taken seriously as we work to improve our services.
Centennial Care Support Broker: You are the boss.
The Self Directed Community Benefit (SDCB) program provides members the opportunity to choose and control exactly how their benefits will be provided and who will provide the services.
Program members work closely with a Care Coordinator (provided by the MCO) and a Support Broker to set up a Care Plan. This plan includes goods and services designed to meet their personal care and therapeutic needs both at home and in the community.
Visions Case Management will provide a trained Support Broker who will guide and assist you with all aspects of the SDCB program. Your Broker will provide you with:
- Rapid response and accessibility to your Support Broker, their supervisor, and our office staff;
- Successfully and smoothly transitioning from the agency benefit;
- A person-centered approach when planning and submitting care plans;
- Support with managing and monitoring your budget;
- Expertise in maintaining program eligibility;
- A wealth of information regarding community resources and supports;
- Ongoing support, education, and advocacy regarding your rights and services;
- Se habla Español.
If you'd like to save or print a PDF flyer of this information for you or someone else, click here.
Questions? Please contact us:
Managing Director Charles Clayton:
Program Manager Cheryl Durham:
Visions' Office: 505-986-9819